Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why do guys often need to cheat behind a woman back? Saw pretty girl they will be dripping saliver all over the place and constantly forgotten that they actually have a gf.

My point of view- Guys often can't resist temptation from a girl.
- They cheat to u because somehow they are afraid of losing both.
- They always wanted to try out something new.
- They get sick of facing a same girl every single day.

But somehow there are things i don't really understand, why are guys always the one repeating the mistakes? Girls tend to give in, be a good gf, sacrifice just to be with u wherby guys doesnt know how to appreciate.

I don't know why am i blogging all this, just saw from some pages and feel like putting all this junks here! I wan to stay my life happily with my bf cos happiness dont last long =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home